Monday, February 29, 2016

Troy Ave Disses Joey Bada$$

Did you think Joey Bada$$ and Troy Ave's beef was over?  Think again.

Now in the past Joey and Troy have sent each other shots on Twitter and mentioned each other in interviews, and they even squashed the beef awhile back, but I suppose they are back at it again. Supposedly, last week Joey Bada$$ put out a track called "Ready" in which he sent a small jab at Troy Ave; "60k first week for the Badass/ 200k to this day I know you niggas mad/ With the 80/20 split my nigga do the math/ My nigga Kirk just outsold Troy Ave."

Now bar for bar I have to take Joey over Troy (I mean come on, is it close?), but what do y'all think? Do you see this turning into anything big, or interesting?  Check out Troy's Joey Bada$$ diss below.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment