Friday, September 29, 2017

Big K.R.I.T. Releases New Single 'Confetti", Announces New Album With Trailer


Earlier in the week, Big K.R.I.T had the internet ablaze after posting some cryptic messages on Twitter, one each day from September 26th to the 28th. K.R.I.T. posted 3 pictures, in order from the bottom to the top, which you can see below. Then, almost 24 hours later (September 28th), K.R.I.T dropped a new song, titled "Confetti", which he made available via Apple Music. You can check out the artwork above (and the teasers below), as well as the new K.R.I.T banger, and even a new album teaser trailer (released on the 29th) at the very bottom. Who's excited for new Big K.R.I.T. music?!  It's been too long!

                                          (September 28th)
 
(September 27th)
 
September 26th
 
 

The Song
 

The Trailer (*I do not own these songs, videos, or the rights to them*)
















     

No comments:

Post a Comment