Thursday, November 9, 2017

Why Didn't Ya'll Tell Me Kehlani's "Did I" Was So Hard?!?!



I'm mad at y'all. Seriously. How could you not tell me when something dope drops?  I put my trust and faith in y'all!  Almost 2 years ago, Kehlani blessed us with a random drop, and rummaging  through a random Hip Hop & R&B playlist on Apple Music, I'm almost ashamed that, for the first time, I came across the gem from the Oakland, California singer and rapper.

Seriously though, I think my feelings are hurt. Tears almost came out of my eyes... tears of AWESOMENESS. If you haven't heard "Did I" from Kehlani, check it out below. I know it's almost 2 years old now, so why am I posting it?  Because good music gets promoted. And, because I can.


(*I do not own this song, or the rights to it*)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment