Friday, December 25, 2015

Is Slaughterhouse Still Together? (Crooked I Addresses With New Song)

If there's any album I have been waiting on, (besides Detox, but Dre killed that off with Compton, luckily) it's Slaughterhouse's next LP Glass House, and while he didn't a give an update, Crooked I definitely addressed rumors about the group in a new song recently.

In Crooked I's new song "Gift Rap", he dropped some pretty eye raising bars about the entire situation with Slaughterhouse; "well they, ask me did Eminem drop Slaughterhouse? did y'all break up since Joe Budden dropped Slaughtermouse? Seen you on Peter Rosenberg and Ebro, your energy was zero, see bro, is there something y'all wanna talk about?"

Crook continues on; "and if it is, don't play the nice dude, just pull a Ice Cube if it's the right move, they ain't putting your album out? damn, these niggas got an attitude, thought we'd be your niggas for life, where's the gratitude? All these questions they're pointing 'em in my direction, like the business end of a Smith & Wesson but I ain't stressing, just came home I was in Detroit visiting Marshall's session, to be in the presence of the one of the goats is still a blessing."

These lines definitely raise some questions (to keep that final rhyme scheme flowing), but no real questions were answered, nor rumors put to rest with Crooked's new song. Check it out below, and form your own opinion. What's holding up the new album?  (Supposedly Just Blaze, but he denies it)

Crooked I - "Gift Rap"
https://soundcloud.com/treacherousrecords/kxng-crooked-gift-rap





     

No comments:

Post a Comment