Sunday, August 30, 2015

Kanye West; Enough Said

Nicki tried to steal the internet away with her (definitely fake) Miley Cyrus hate (which I didn't oppose, because Miley killed these VMA's and not in a good way), but did she REALLY think she was going to take the spotlight away from Kanye West?  Not even if Kanye had booty shots. Posting for Kanye West appreciation; currently I'm sitting (about an hour after the actual speech) re-watching Kanye's 2015's VMA speech. I'm almost in tears (again) at how awesome this shit is (don't judge me, sometimes I cry at awesomeness). I'll admit, I don't listen to Kanye's music willingly, and I don't like to say Kanye is one to rant just for the sake of ranting, I've always listened to what Kanye has had to say. I don't like to say I'm a fan of Kanye West because of his "artistry", I don't preach about how "deep" Kanye is, and I will never kiss the ground that a man wearing a fucking ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST walks on... don't get it twisted. Kanye fucked up with "New Slaves", and lot of other shit, I'm not going to suck up. But when it come to genuine people, when it comes to appreciating the art of it all, and when it comes to putting rap on the map (whether good attention or bad attention), Kanye NEVER disappoints, and his 2015 VMA's speech might be the realest I have ever heard. Nothing else to say here, full screen it and enjoy.

                                              (*I do not own this video, or the rights to it*)

        

No comments:

Post a Comment