Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Hey Meek... You Might Want To Stay Off of Social Media For Awhile (Wale interview, Meek instagram post)

Meek Mill and Wale make news again... and not in a good way (surprise!). Meek took to Instagram today to fire back at Wale for some comments he made in an interview with Power 105.1 about MMG and Meek, and Wale was not bashful speaking about the very much publicized (and meme'd) beef between Drake and Meek Mill. Here's what Wale had to say;

“I honestly feel like [Meek] brought a pencil to a gun fight," said Wale. "You can’t compete with somebody who has those types of relationship. I’m telling everyone who thought Meek lost just off the strength of losing, it doesn’t matter what he made, he could have made ‘Ether 3.0’, the opinions of the people would have been that of the kid from Toronto waxed him. Drake went to Apple and my man went to Funk Flex–and there’s nothing wrong with Flex–but we talking about Apple, breh.”

Interesting comments, they seem honest enough, especially considering all the flack Meek has gotten during the Drake beef drama (all the diamond, and now pencil emoji's fans/trolls have littered Meek's Instagram posts with), though Meek took these comments to heart and started spewing off of the dome (which is probably how he got himself into all of this so called "beef" in the first place). Meek's response to Wale's comments can be seen below;

 "U not MMG NOMORE! This why u can't get my number you a hoe! ???? and u dead cracked right now @wale foh nuttttt! I wasn't even mad at you Fam u got some real issues with yaself and you jealous! Broke rapper! I don't speak on Mmg in interviews unless it's good! U a clown ... We don't wanna hear you nomore Fam! Go jump off a roof like u been tryna do chump! He not MMG IM MAKING THAT CALL ... He been tryna call me saying Rozay owe us money... He don't owe me shit and if he do I'll get it later .... Go that away!"

So... I guess you could say they're working it out. Naw... probably not. Wale's original interview with Power 105.1 can be seen below.

                                             (*I do not own this video, or the rights to it*)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment