Monday, May 16, 2016

T.I. x Dr. Dre Stay "Dope" With Their Newest Collab


Who forgot about Dre? The more relevant question here might be, who forgot about T.I.?  In Tip's newest release he samples Aaliyah, features Marsha Ambrosius on the hook and Dre on the boards: sounds like a hell of a track to me.

"Dope" is supposedly the first single off of Tip's long awaited 10th studio album, The Dime Trap, which has no set release date as of yet. If you've been paying attention to Tip for the last year and news on his latest album, you'd know that the album had 2 previous titles before Tip settled on The Dime Trap; Trap's Open, and Paperwork; The Return. "This next one's going to be unapologetically gangsta," Tip told HipHopSince1987.com in early 2015.  Whose excited to see what T.I.'s returning with?   

You can listen to "Dope" below!



                (*I do not own this song, or the rights to it*)   

No comments:

Post a Comment