Sunday, June 26, 2016

Attention Hip Hop Unlimited Readers: A Message From Yours Truly

It's been a pretty crazy 2 years here at HHU, and it's even crazier to think that it's been that long. From album reviews to insane conspiracy theories, I like to think I'm not afraid to tackle any subject having to do with hip hop, or anything having to do with any one person or group of people involved in it. I love this here, it's what I do, and it's what I'm going to do, but sometimes to realize what needs to be done you have to take a step back and get some other things done before you can conquer the world of hip hop writing.

I can't thank my loyal readers enough for the support they've given me, through every crappy article and every decent one that I could only hope gets people conversing, you guys are my rock through everything, and know that I wouldn't be anything without you guys, literally. With every time you guys read or share something I've done, know that you've lifted me up in a very important way that not many other things I do can do for me anymore.

With all of this being said, I will be taking a short intermission from Hip Hop Unlimited, and will not be posting for an amount of time that I am unsure of at the moment. Life happens to all of us, and a couple of things have come up that I have to deal with. But not to worry, because life is just one big checklist of tackling obstacles, and this is just another obstacle that I'll conquer in time. And once time passes, I'll be back, because time waits for no man.

This is Geoffrey Guy signing out, but only for now. Don't get used to me being gone too quickly.





















No comments:

Post a Comment