Monday, October 15, 2018

ICYMI: Run The Jewels Return With New Song "Let's Go (The Royal We)" Off The Venom Soundtrack



About 5 days ago (sorry, haven't had much access to my computer on account of SLOW INTERNET...slow Wi-Fi kills dreams) Run The Jewels' music hiatus came to an end when they released their newest song "Let's Go (The Royal We)", which can be found on the Venom Soundtrack.

The song can be heard in the post credits of the movie, which is awesome by the way, and I would recommend going to see if you get a chance. Read El-P explain a little more about the song here, and check out the new RTJ slapper below. Who needs more Run The Jewels music in their lives right now?  I know I certainly wouldn't argue if Mike and El-P decided to drop an album.


(*I do not own this song, or the rights to it*)   

No comments:

Post a Comment