Saturday, December 8, 2018

ICYMI: Big K.R.I.T. Drops Surprise EP "Double Down", Returns With 2 New Singles



In case you missed it, just over 1 week ago (November 30th) Big K.R.I.T. decided to make his return with 2 new tracks.

The new songs, titled "Learned From Texas" and "Pick Yourself Up",  come on a 2 track EP titled Double Down, which was released on November 30th. K.R.I.T has been rather quiet since the release of his critically acclaimed last album, 4eva Is a Mighty Long Time, and his fans have been eagerly awaiting his next release (well, I sure have at least). There's no word as to I the new songs will be featured on a new project, are hype to build up for one, or are just loosies for now. Time will tell. Until then, Enjoy both of K.R.I.T.'s newest songs below!



 

(*I do not own these songs, or the rights to them*)

No comments:

Post a Comment